Darwin Concrete Pumping has established itself as a leader in the concrete boom operations. We have delivered signature projects across Darwin and the Northern Territory.
We have a strong track record across the buildings industry in the Northern Territory with the involvement in the construction of education, health, corporate, commercial, and residential and defense buildings .We aim to become leaders and provide a benchmark for excellence, Darwin Concrete Pumping has developed a commitment to understanding our clients’ requirements and managing risks.
Darwin Concrete Pumping considers safety to be a top priority. As such:
- We use a safety management system
- All our concrete pumps are fully insured and work cover registered
- All our log books' certificates of currency and work cover registrations are available for viewing
- We supply site-specific safe work method statements, engineer's inspections, and reports free of charge with our service.
- Impeccable Safety Records
Safe and reliable industrial concrete pumping is a promise with our Darwin-based team.
Thinking and working safely is part of our culture. We make it clear to our team members that:
- We don’t compromise safety for profit
- We don’t cut corners
Every employee is empowered to stop work and take corrective action if they see a safety hazard
We work hard to make our workplaces as safe as possible through constant monitoring and assessment, and by implementing a company framework for managing safety and health.
The goal is to give our team the highest level of confidence that we’re identifying, eliminating and/or controlling critical risks in accordance with the requirements specified in our Health and Safety policy.
You are very welcome to call us if you have any queries at all about what our safety procedures would be for your project.
Office: 08 8983 3217